At ExplicitlyIntense.com we strive to be the best with entertainment and information on Heavy Metal music.
On our site you can expect to:
• Enjoy HD video interviews of your favorite bands
• Check out our rear streaming video CD reviews among the many well written CD reviews
• In depth Podcast interviews with bands and artists alike can also be found here.
• Experience banner free, uncluttered, uninterrupted, and an easy to navigate website surfing pleasure.
• Be informed with current news and happenings within the world of heavy metal.
In the Beginning
Explicitly Intense Magazine certainly has an interesting history as to how it came into existence (but we’ll keep it brief so as not to take up much of your time). Explicitly Intense Magazine evolved from a 1 page newsletter, which was put together in simple two column and header layout in black & white. Yes, it was photocopied back in the day and was produced with the help of my cousin and a few friends later on. From a one-page newsletter to a 64-page magazine, professionally designed and printed on fine glossy paper, Explicitly Intense grew leaps and bounds throughout the years. From our last physically printed issue #33 in 2008, Explicitly Intense Magazine has been going strong since its inception in January of 1995, gaining popularity among niche heavy metal and rock music audiences all over the world.
Furthermore, to be able to keep up with many of today’s metal and rock music releases and the overwhelming demand from the international music community, we felt it necessary to take Explicitly Intense online as a monthly ezine. This will enable us to reach a much wider audience on a global scale and will allows us the flexibility to give you an interactive experience that you’re NOT bound to forget anytime soon or get anywhere else on the WWW.
Thank you for taking the time to read this brief introspective on EI’s humble beginnings and your continued support over the years.